Comprehensive Workflow for AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive Using Model-Based Design
Model-Based Design affords many advantages over traditional development by offering high-level design abstractions and automatic generation of production code. Modeling and code generation for AUTOSAR software components lets you automate the process of specifying and synchronizing lengthy identifiers in designs, code, and description files.
Join us to learn about Simulink Advance Support for AUTOSAR features modeling AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive Software Components, Simulating AUTOSAR compositions and ECUs, and C and C++ production code generation.
A MathWorks engineer will provide a brief overview of the latest AUTOSAR standards including Classic and Adaptive Platforms, provide product demonstrations showing how you can use Simulink, AUTOSAR Blockset and Embedded Coder to design, simulate, verify, and generate code for AUTOSAR application software components.
- Automatic modeling of AUTOSAR software components
- Scaling from software components to compositions
- Importing and exporting AUTOSAR descriptions artifacts (ARXML files)
- Simulation of AUTOSAR ECU software using NVRAM Manager and Diagnostics Event Manager services callers and reference implementation blocks
- Production C and C++ code generation and verification of AUTOSAR Software Components
- ISO 26262 qualification and MISRA C compliance for AUTOSAR code
About the Presenter
Shwetha Bhadravathi Patil is a Product Marketing Manager at MathWorks, working on AUTOSAR and code generation products. Prior to MathWorks, Shwetha worked as an embedded software engineer for Delphi Automotive on AUTOSAR based projects and worked as a technical marketing engineer at Analog Devices Inc.
Recorded: 21 Nov 2019
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.