Control System Design Using Simulink and RSLogix 5000
Using Simulink® with RSLogix™ 5000, you can design and implement a control system using Allen Bradley PLCs. Simulink and related products enable you to model and simulate a controller, then generate IEC 61131 structured text for import into RSLogix 5000.
In this webinar you'll learn how Simulink and RSLogix 5000 integration enables you to:
• Model and simulate a control system
• Detect design errors early and fix them
• Reduce physical prototyping time and cost
• Implement a control system on Allen Bradley PLCs using automatic code generation
• Doug Eastman, Senior Applications Engineer, MathWorks
• Axel Rodriguez, Marketing Manager, Architecture Software Technology, Rockwell Automation
Recorded: 2 Apr 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.