Introducing MATLAB Release 2012b
In this session Ned Gulley, MATLAB design lead, introduces MATLAB® Release 2012b, a major release with a redesigned MATLAB desktop.
- The MATLAB Toolstrip with tabs that organise commonly used functionality
- An Apps gallery that presents interactive MATLAB applications from the MATLAB product family
- The ability to package and share your own apps, including installation into the Apps gallery
- Redesigned Help with improved browsing, searching, and filtering
- Flexible interactive importing from delimited and fixed width text files with the Import Tool
- Suggested corrections for mistyped functions and variables in the Command Window
Recorded: 6 Nov 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.