Waijung 2 for ESP32
Code generation target for ESP32 and FiO Glide IoT hardware kits
- Model-Based Design technology enabling rapid development of Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Easily deploy your MATLAB and Simulink models onto low-cost IoT hardware (ESP32)
- Support wireless (Wi-Fi) External Mode and Processor-in-the-Loop simulation
- Embedded Coder target for ESP32 MCU architecture
- Integrated support for all ESP32 IoT hardware, including the FiO Glide ESP32 kits
- Comprehensive blockset provides support for device driver peripherals
Aimagin provides integrated hardware and software products enabling rapid development of Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Model-Based Design.
The Waijung 2 (for ESP32) software is an Embedded Coder target that enables code generation for the popular, low-cost ESP32 microcontroller, including Aimagin's FiO Glide-based hardware modules. Aimagin provides custom ESP32-based hardware, including the aMG FiO Glide ESP32 module and the FiO Glide ESP32 Starter Kit. Waijung 2 has been designed to cover uses from classroom settings, advanced research and development, and industrial mass production.
Waijung 2 provides comprehensive device driver blocks for the supported target hardware. Waijung 2 aims to offer benefits to users by leveraging three core technologies: Model-Based Design, low-cost and powerful hardware, and IoT technologies. Students can learn about Model-Based Design and IoT using one of the most popular and low-cost IoT hardware platforms that is suitable for mass production.
Researchers and industrial users can create IoT or non-IoT devices from a range of either low-cost or high-end hardware. The Aimagin products extend the use of MATLAB and Simulink to new embedded processor architectures (ESP32) and the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) field.
Waijung 2 for ESP is a Simulink blockset that provides an Embedded Coder target for ESP32 microcontrollers.
Aimagin Company Limited
No. 555/387 Mu 5, Bang Mueang
- System integration
- Embedded Hardware - MCU, DSP, FPGA
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation and Machinery
- Medical Devices