In this tutorial, you learned:
- Launching RoadRunner: Launch RoadRunner, create a new Project and Scene, and use the different panes in the RoadRunner interface.
- Using Camera Controls: Control the camera to navigate RoadRunner scenes effectively.
- Exporting Scenes to Simulators: Export scene geometry or scenes to ASAM OpenDRIVE® or to simulators such as CARLA.
- Creating Roads: Create, chop, join, and change the elevation of roads.
- Customizing Lanes: Add lanes to roads, modify their direction, type, and width, and change the lane markings on a road.
- Creating Junctions: Create junctions automatically or manually, and signalize an intersection.
- Adding Terrains and Props: Change a surface, and add props from the RoadRunner Asset Library to a scene.
RoadRunner Product Family
RoadRunner is an interactive editor that lets you design 3D scenes for simulating and testing automated driving systems. RoadRunner provides tools for setting and configuring traffic signal timing, phases, and vehicle paths at intersections.