What Is an Image Transform?
- Hough Transform, used to find lines in an image
- Radon Transform, used to reconstruct images from fan-beam and parallel-beam projection data
- Discrete Cosine Transform, used in image and video compression
- Discrete Fourier Transform, used in filtering and frequency analysis
- Wavelet Transform, used to perform discrete wavelet analysis, denoise, and fuse images
Examples and How To
See also: Steve on Image Processing, image enhancement, digital image processing, image segmentation, geodesy, map projection, image analysis, geometric transformations and image registration, image processing and computer vision, feature extraction, optical flow, color profile, image analysis, image thresholding, edge detection, image registration, ransac, affine transformation, lab color, point cloud, 3D Image Processing