Engineering teams use Model-Based Design with MATLAB® and Simulink® to verify and validate embedded systems. Teams author requirements directly in their models and can then use those models to generate production code for certification.
- Author requirements in your model, and verify and trace them to the design, tests, and code.
- Prove that your design meets requirements, and automatically generate tests.
- Check compliance of models and code using static analysis and formal methods.
- Find bugs, security vulnerabilities, and prove the absence of critical run-time errors.
- Produce reports and artifacts, and certify to standards (such as DO-178 and ISO 26262).
Simulink and Polyspace Products for Verification, Validation, and Test
- Simulink Requirements: Author, manage, and trace requirements to models, generated code, and test cases
- Simulink Check: Verify compliance of design model with style guidelines, modeling standards, and industry certification standards
- Simulink Test: Develop, manage, and execute simulation-based tests (including testing for software-in-the-loop, processor-in-the-loop, and hardware-in-the-loop)
- Simulink Coverage: Measure test completeness with models and generate code coverage metrics
- Simulink Design Verifier: Use formal verification to find hidden design errors, prove your design meets requirements, and automatically generate test inputs
- Polyspace Bug Finder: Check compliance to standards such as MISRA, and find security vulnerabilities and software bugs in source code
- Polyspace Code Prover: Prove that the source code is free of critical run-time errors