The International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) competition challenges students to perform cutting-edge research in the field of synthetic biology. Using MATLAB and Simulink products helps your team organize, model, and develop complex biological systems for your iGEM project.
MathWorks provides complimentary software for this competition. If your team is participating in this competition and would like to request software contact us.
Training for Your Team
Learn MATLAB in Two Hours
Learn MATLAB basics in the free, interactive MATLAB Onramp course.
Webinars and Videos
- Modeling Synthetic Biology Systems with MATLAB and SimBiology (26:17)
- Introduction to Data Analysis in MATLAB for Life Scientists (40:16)
- Data Driven Fitting with MATLAB (36:26)
- Getting Started with SimBiology (9:06)
- Building a Model in SimBiology (12:56)
- Simulating a Model in SimBiology (10:38)
- Speeding Up MATLAB Applications (58:16)
- Deep Learning with MATLAB
Connect with Us
The Winner’s Circle
See how students are winning competitions worldwide with MATLAB and Simulink